Our Thanksgiving (or, as I like to call it, The Real Thanksgiving) came and went back in October, but I’m feeling pretty thankful today. It’s not even noon and so far the following has happened:
- Got off my butt and dropped off our deposit for a daycare waitlist.
- Picked up a super cute baby bathing suit I bought from a nice lady on Facebook (small one and Justin start swimming lessons in January!).
- Baby has been napping for the past hour.
AND … *drumroll* …
4. Woke up to an email from BlogHer letting me know they’re featuring my Obama tantrum kid post on their homepage today!* Go read it!**
Also, I think I’m going to try actually using my Twitter account. It kind of seems like the thing to do, blogging-wise. BUT I reserve the right to fail miserably at it and give up. @jeanlomas, for those who twit.
Happy Fake Thanksgiving, American friends!***
* Yes, item 4 happened before items 1-3, but I chose to build up to it for dramatic effect
** Please, even if you’ve already read it here! Because I feel like views are probably important, somehow. Right?
*** Just kidding about the fake part. You know I love you guys.